Sunday, June 30, 2013

Anniversary time at Nordstrom

For the past week we have been preparing for our Anniversary Rally for the entire store. The rally is to get every one pumped up and excited for anniversary sale which is just around the corner. 

As interns we actually had a pretty big part in the rally. This years rally was a super hero theme and it was hilarious. Our job as Hero's in Training was to remodel our fashion victim with hot new merchandise that we have for anniversary. It was a lot of fun! I got to be on the designer team so it was amazing to get to wear designer clothes that haven't even hit the floors yet. I also have to say our fashion victim looked amazing in a Roberto Cavalli leopard dress and a Pologeogris fur coat! Hot hot hot!

The rally went amazing it was a lot of fun and I was really happy we got to be a part of it. Also, in my department, we had a little photo shoot to send out to customers to get them excited about anniversary, as well as, our newest pre-fall merchandise. I have learned that anything you can do to attract your customer always helps. I'm really excited for anniversary to start and can't wait to reach my goals for the sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment